In the United States, the accounting services industry encompasses more than 100,000 firms. These firms include certified public accountants (CPAs), bookkeeping companies, payroll, tax preparation, and so much more. And, as you can imagine, accounting is an extremely paper-heavy industry. Incredibly, according to Gartner Analyst John L. Van Decker’s report, “Accounts Payable Invoice Automation,” about 75 to 80 percent of invoices in the United States are still paper based.
The primary cause for inefficiencies and errors in the accounting industry is the industry’s reliance on paper documents. PaperVision Enterprise, the on-premise ECM software, and ImageSilo, the Software as a Service (SaaS), can help control your accounting documents.
1. PaperVision Capture converts paper accounting records to electronic images, automating indexing and increasing processing speeds.
2. With electronic file management, accounting firms can easily manage electronic documents, greatly increasing efficiency.
3. Workflow automatically routes invoices and payments through customized procedural steps, streamlining operations.
4. Electronic file management eliminates lost or misplaced documents
5. Electronic file management eliminates human error
6. Electronic file management frees up valuable storage space.
7. Best of all, ImageSilo does not require any costly investments in hardware or software.
Regardless of size, every business has important accounting records to manage. ImageSilo and PaperVision Enterprise can help!
“Approving invoices is a lot more enjoyable with PaperVision Enterprise WorkFlow. I open the email and have all the supporting documents and accounting codes I need to verify and approve invoices. I don’t have to go back to the accounting system to Search for information. I just click OK and the invoice is routed to the next step in the process. It couldn’t be easier.” – Phil Akason, CFO, Terrus Real Estate Group
If you would like to learn more about ECMNOW! please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube as well!