Government agencies have the difficult job of maintaining records and record systems, ensuring the security of that information, while at the same time providing open access to public information. Now that is no easy task. Especially when you consider that these agencies are also under enormous pressure to reduce costs. So how do you provide open information while also providing ironclad security and reducing spending?
The answer is simple…Enterprise Content Management (ECM) technologies, specifically Digitech Systems services, which offers affordable, comprehensive ECM that enables government agencies to:
- Improve public services by ensuring information accessibility
- Convert paper records into electronic documents
- Reduce administrative burden by capturing and indexing any and all information from paper documents, electronic files, and email messages.
- Increase operational efficiency by managing information electronically and allow powerful pinpoint search capabilities to locate records within seconds, thus accelerating procurement procedures, as well as responses to congressional inquiries and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
- Decrease processing time and increase response time with automated document routing; all while better facilitating inter-agency collaboration
- Enhance security and regulatory compliance
- Reduce costs with no initial investment in hardware, software, or IT personnel
- Provide a low total cost of ownership and a high return on investment (ROI)
- Provide secure, remote internet access to information
- Produce system tracking and disclosure reports for security audits
- Secure data through multiple security levels and a 256-bit AES data encryption process
In order to maintain the trust of taxpayers and remain in compliance with federal and state laws, more and more government institutions are turning to DigiTech Systems’ affordable, easy-to-use Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems, such as ImageSilo and PaperVision Enterprise.
After utilizing our Digitech Systems services, you will wonder how you ever did business without us! So if you would like to learn more, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com!
Since 1964, Micro Records Company has been providing quality document conversion and full records management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes government, insurance, utilities, education, legal, hospitals and banks.
Micro Records is a leading document scanning services company that provides value pricing and quality document conversion deliverables. We offer document scanning, imaging and indexing services that provides “Best Value” for enabling organizations to successfully utilize the true value of information contained in paper files, resulting in increased productivity, performance and profits.
We use the latest technology to ensure our clients receive the highest quality records management solutions.