Are you a mortgage lender struggling to keep up with the many documents and applications you receive? Organizing, recording, and archiving this information can be extremely time-consuming and tedious. If you are looking for an efficient system that manages data while keeping it secure, contact us at Micro Records to create a digital content management system. This new management system will help you save money, save time, and above all, provide better services for your clients.
What Enterprise Content Management Systems Can Do For You
Your current system may require you to receive documents by in-person meetings, mail, email, and fax every day. Manually sorting and organizing these documents can be tedious and take up valuable time.
Enterprise Content Management is a single, easy-to-use system that automatically collects, organizes, and stores information. This system can:
- Convert paper loan and mortgage applications into electronic files
- Replace tedious paperwork with automated processes
- Protect your company and client data with multiple levels of security
- Enable remote work by storing data in the cloud rather than in rows of filing cabinets at the office. This allows employees to access information from any location.
- Reduce or eliminate costs for IT personnel, software, and hardware
Find The Best Products at Micro Records
At Micro Records, we are proud to provide only the best products and services to our clients. Employes of the mortgage industry can use a variety of products from our partners to create a content management system that includes:
- Document scanning services that convert paper files to electronic documents that are easier to organize, protected from damage, and much more secure
- Automatic processes that increase productivity
- Cloud storage that allows for remote data access and reduces search time for information
Guaranteed Industry Compliance and Security
Every mortgage lender is required to comply with the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA). This act requires institutions to collect and disclose information about loans and applications, and the penalties for violating the act can be severe.
Using a single content management system makes it significantly easier to comply with the HMDA. Compliance is made easier with:
- A searchable system that makes locating information from any location easier and faster.
- Electronic files that are protected from being damaged or lost.
- Audit trails that list which employees accessed which documents
- Tools that allow you to see previous versions of a document and see all changes made
- Redaction tools that hide sensitive information and guarantee consumer privacy
By using these tools, you guarantee that you avoid financial penalties for non-compliance.
The Efficient Micro Records Process
Micro Records has a well-planned process for scanning your mortgage documents while allowing access to files as needed. When you scan your records, you make them forever accessible through your digital system.
Our document scanning steps include:
- Document Delivery
- Imaging Analysis
- Document Preparation
- Data Entry
- Quality Control
- Media Output
- Final Project Delivery
Contact Micro Records when you are ready to create an efficient and cost-effective content management system.