The financial industry includes a wide range of businesses, banks, firms, funds, and more. All of these businesses depend on customer trust to maintain their reputation. When you work with Micro Records to create a new digital content management system, you can build a system that ensures excellent service and security for your clients.
The Benefits of Enterprise Content Management Technology
The financial documents you receive every day need to be organized, stored, and secured efficiently. This can be difficult to do when you have to sort through paper documents, emails, and faxes.
Fortunately, Enterprise Content Management technology creates a single, easy-to-use system that digitally collects, stores, and secures your information. This system can:
- Replace tedious paperwork with automated processes
- Protect your data with multiple levels of security
- Store information with cloud technology that can be accessed from various devices and locations
Find Excellent Products at Micro Records
At Micro Records, we take care to deliver high-quality products and services to our clients. Members of the financial industry can use products from our partners to create a client management system that uses:
- Document scanning to convert paper records into electronic files
- Automatic processes to increase productivity and streamline work
- Cloud storage that enables remote work and reduces the search time for client information
We partner with Digitech Systems, ST Imaging, and Filebound. You can contact us today to learn more about what their products can do for you.
Decrease Your Expenses
When you use this new, single content management system, you can reduce several costs related to physical data management. You can cut back on IT personnel, software, hardware, and physical storage expenses.
Your new content management system can also be set up within a day so you can transition to your new system quickly.
Build Customer Trust with Security and Compliance
Several federal laws require financial institutions to keep company information secure and monitor how it is shared. There are several tools that work together to create a more secure management system, including:
- Redaction tools that hide sensitive information and guarantee customer confidentiality
- Login security controls that block unauthorized access
- Data encryption during transmission and storage that keep all documents secure
- Audit trails and document history reports
Auditing and document history reports allow you to see who accessed specific documents. These tools provide evidence for compliance and increase employee accountability.
The Micro Records Document Scanning Process
Document scanning is an essential part of your new content management system. When you scan paper documents and convert them to electronic files, you preserve them and make organization easier. At Micro Records, we have an efficient process that converts documents quickly and accurately.
Our process includes the following steps:
- Document Delivery
- Imaging Analysis
- Document Preparation
- Data Entry
- Quality Control
- Media Output
- Final Project Delivery
Contact Micro Records when you are ready to enjoy the advantages of an efficient and secure content management system.