Human Resources Industry
Every human resources department is required to manage the information of every employee at their company. Human resources employees must manage resumes, offer letters, insurance forms, payroll records, and much more for employees and applicants of the past and present.
Fortunately, there is a way to effectively manage this information without spending too much time or money. When you work with Micro Records, you can create a new content management system that significantly improves efficiency, organization, and security.
The Advantages of Enterprise Content Management Technology
The management of human resources documents can be time-consuming and tedious. Additionally, if your records are mismanaged, it can be difficult to find necessary employee information when you need it.
Enterprise Content Management technology creates a single system that collects, organizes, stores, and secures your office’s information. This one system can:
- Replace tedious paperwork with automated processes
- Manage all documents in a single searchable system that decreases search times
- Protect employee data with multiple levels of security
- Enable remote work by making data accessible through a cloud rather than a single office location
Shop High-Quality Products at Micro Records
We take pride in the products we offer our customers at Micro Records. Human resources employees can select products from our partners to build a content management system that can provide:
- Document scanning services that keep your documents organized and reduce office storage space
- Automatic processes that increase office productivity
- Cloud storage for documents that can be accessed across multiple devices
Reduce Office Spending
This new content management system decreases the spending required for IT personnel, hardware, and software. Additionally, these systems can often be set up in just one day with minimal interruption to your work.
Guaranteed Data Security and Employee Privacy
Every product available at Micro Records guarantees compliance with all laws that ensure employee privacy. The following features work together to provide ultimate security:
- Redaction tools
- Customized employee access
- Disclosure tracking tools
Disclosure tracking is essential for compliance because it provides a detailed log that lists:
- Every employee who accessed information
- When the information was accessed
- Why the information was accessed
These detailed logs can provide evidence for compliance and guarantee that your employees work honestly.
The Effective Micro Records Scanning Process
Micro Records has developed a process for efficient document scanning. When you have Micro Records scan and upload your human resources documents, you make them accessible through digital systems and preserve them from damage.
Our document scanning steps include:
- Document Delivery
- Imaging Analysis
- Document Preparation
- Data Entry
- Quality Control
- Media Output
- Final Project Delivery
Contact Micro Records to create a cost-effective and efficient content management system for your human resources department.