Manual accounting processes can take up a huge amount of time and energy. Additionally, when accounting is done manually, the information is less secure, and there is a greater risk of human error.
Fortunately, when you convert accounting documents like invoices into an electronic format, you can increase your efficiency and accuracy. Micro Records can help you do this by providing you with an Electronic Content Management system.
Why Use Enterprise Content Management Technology?
Locating a single document in an office full of filing cabinets can be time-consuming and tedious. When you use Enterprise Content Management technology, you create a single, easy-to-use system that stores and secures all documents. This system can:
- Eliminate the need for manual data entry with automatic invoice processing
- Protect your data with multiple levels of security
- Reduce time-consuming paperwork with automatic document sorting and classification
- Make information accessible across multiple devices and locations with cloud technology
Find The Best Products at Micro Records
At Micro Records, we are proud to bring dependable services to our clients in the accounting industry. You can use excellent products from our partners to form a content management system that includes:
- Document scanning services that keep documents organized and safe from physical damage
- Automatic processes that increase productivity and customer service
- Cloud storage that enables remote work and faster search times when locating information
Reduce Your Operating Costs
When you use this single content management system, you reduce expenses related to IT personnel, software, hardware, and physical document storage. This new system can often be installed in one day so transferring to this new system is especially manageable.
Maintain Compliance and Guarantee Accountability
The accounting industry must maintain compliance with several laws that regulate consumer protection. The following factors work together to ensure the protection of your data:
- Automatic retention periods that guarantee invoices are not deleted too soon or held too long
- Required passwords and login credentials for digital invoice access
- Audit trails and reports
The audit trails create a list of all users who accessed or edited documents. This provides evidence of compliance and guarantees employee accountability.
The Efficient Micro Records Scanning Process
Micro Records has developed an effective process for scanning your accounting documents while permitting access when necessary. Document scanning makes your former paper documents accessible through digital systems and protected from damage.
Our document scanning process includes the following:
- Document Delivery
- Imaging Analysis
- Document Preparation
- Data Entry
- Quality Control
- Media Output
- Final Project Delivery
Contact MIcro Records to create your cost-effective and secure content management system.