ST Imaging is the industry leading manufacturer of all-digital Microfilm Scanners and Scannings. And the ST Viewscan Series of products bring secure network environment compatibility, ease of use, digital quality images, and new “digital” life to microform reference collections in libraries.
ST ViewScan allows users to more easily access and view yesterday’s media – microfilm, microfiche, microcards, opaque cards, aperture cards, and more – using today’s digital technology. It is the best of both worlds!
ST ViewScan Series of Products
- ST Cruise Control: ST Cruise Control, featuring high-speed and hands-free multi-page scanning functionality, allows users to convert large quantities of film faster and more accurately than ever before. All users have to do is load the film and select the appropriate setting. ST Cruise Control does the rest!
- STOCR Plus: This feature allows users to easily convert images to searchable text.
- ST WorldView: ST WorldView expands your reach well beyond the walls of your library. Now, researchers all across the globe can access your film archives without having to ever leave their own facility. With ST WorldView, your microfilm collection can be accessed from anywhere that has an Internet connection.
Additional Benefits of ST ViewScan
- Allows users to use the film controls that are comfortable with.
- Features an easily configurable user interface.
- Built-in software help means the systems is easy to learn.
- Quickly find the information you need.
- Use ST Scissor Cut Cropping to easily select and save multiple areas of a page.
- Optimize the final image using automated focus, brightness, contrast, straighten, and cropping tools.
- Easily review and edit captured images via on-screen thumbnails.
- Save captured images in popular formats.
- Free software updates.
If you would like to learn more about ST ViewScan, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com!
Since 1964, Micro Records Company has been providing quality document conversion and full records management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes government, insurance, utilities, education, legal, hospitals and banks.
We use the latest technology to ensure our clients receive the highest quality records management solutions.
You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube as well!