Established in 2001, the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) was designed to increase the performance of primary and secondary schools in the United States and ensure the academic success of EVERY student. And as part of NCLB, every student is required to be tested and evaluated annually.
Each school is required to reach NCLB’s standards for yearly progress. Noncompliance can result in the loss of millions of dollars in funding.
Content Management and Reporting
NCLB puts a big strain on the reporting and content management of the public school system. And because of this, schools are now investing in document management technology to help them:
- Convert paper records to electronic data
- Improve information efficiency
- Enhance records control
- Maintain the privacy of student records
- Save money by reducing document management costs
“The tools provided by sophisticated, technology-based student information systems will play a key role in turning vast amounts of raw data into usable knowledge for managing and guiding the education process as required by the No Child Left Behind Act,” said James Parsley, American Association of School Administrators.
ECMNOW! Enables NCLB Compliance
With ECMNOW! Schools can effectively capture and manage electronic information, allowing them to more easily meet NCLB requirements while staying competitive and reducing overall costs.
1. Improved Efficiency: Converting paper documents to electronic data improves data quality, increases productivity, and makes the information instantly searchable, improving efficiency.
2. Improved Security: Schools are required to ensure the security of student data from unauthorized access. ECMNOW! helps safeguard that data.
3. Save Money: ECMNOW! helps simplify processes, reducing monthly operating costs. Furthermore, automatically index and store computer-generated reports to reduce distribution costs.
4. And More!
If you would like to learn more about ECMNOW! from Digitech Systems, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com!
Since 1997, Digitech Systems has offered a comprehensive Enterprise Content Management (ECM) product suite exclusively through Value-Added Resellers, like Micro Records, who offer the comfort of local business support.
Micro Records Company has been providing quality document conversion and full records management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes government, insurance, utilities, education, legal, hospitals and banks since 1964.
We use the latest technology to ensure our clients receive the highest quality records management solutions.