In the past, companies wanting to move to electronic records had two options.
1. Purchase expensive scanners, software, and staff to support ongoing electronic imaging efforts.
2. Pay a service bureau or outsourced provider to pick up, scan, and deliver documents electronically.
That was before Digitech Systems released PaperVision Enterprise Capture Desktop, the company’s newest addition to its successful line of PaperVision solutions. PaperVision Capture Desktop provides users with enterprise-grade document capture capabilities, including scanning, indexing, barcode recognition, image processing, zonal and full-text optical character recognition (OCR), and export and FTP capabilities, right on their desktop computer.
Benefits of PaperVision Capture Desktop
- Boost productivity by moving from paper to electronic files
- Streamline processing with a completely customizable workflow and graphical design tool
- Track productivity by using a wide variety of statistics
- Low price
- Ease of use
- Allows smaller companies to experience the same electronic document capture benefits as larger enterprises
- Designed to run on a single workstation without a database
- Limited hardware requirements
- On-premise and cloud electronic content management options
- Reduce costs
Companies that have wanted to make the move to electronic records but found it too expensive now have an affordable option. Papervision Capture Desktop provides a cost-effective alternative for small businesses still managing paper documents.
If you would like to learn more about PaperVision Capture Desktop from Digitech Systems, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com!
Our records management system can turn every paper document you have into an electronic file, organized any way you want. You can retrieve the information you need whenever you need it, even from a remote location via the internet. And when you need a document, a stored image of that document can be printed out any time.