Every business, no matter how different, shares certain similarities. But perhaps the largest and most burdensome similarity that businesses, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, share is the amount of documents they must store, organize, and manage.
Over the years, even the smallest businesses accumulate enormous amounts of documents, from emails, bills and invoices to human resource files, tax forms, medical records, and much more. Furthermore, many of these companies are bound by either government or industry regulations that they must comply with or face heavy fines and other sanctions.
The Solution: FileBound Document Management!
The benefits of FileBound Document Management include:
- FileBound has reduced the internal infrastructure required to deploy and support document management systems.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
- Allow businesses of all shapes and sizes to design a document management solution to meet their needs.
- Capture content from any source, from scanning paper documents to important emails and faxes.
- Once imported, content can be routed down pre-configured workflows.
- Securely stored, protecting even the most sensitive medical records.
- Easily searchable, greatly improving business efficiency and saving time.
- Accessible from a web browser or published for website access.
- And much more!
With Filebound, high-end document management systems are available to business, both large and small!
If you would like to learn more about FileBound Document Management, please contact Micro Records Company, Inc. by calling 877-410-SCAN or visit MicroRecord.com!
Since 1964, Micro Records Company has been providing quality document conversion and full records management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes government, insurance, utilities, education, legal, hospitals and banks.
We use the latest technology to ensure our clients receive the highest quality records management solutions.
You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube as well!